His campaign focuses around a slogan of "no more bullshit."
In Quasniki's campaign announcment, he outlined three intentions of his campaign:
- 1. No bullshit; anyone who does bullshit gets thrown out of the Oval Office.
- 2. Make the Oval Office more circular and pleasing.
- 3. No more bullshit again, because if you give people a few more hours they are back to you with bullshit.
During a campaign rally — which he called a “thing” — in Iowa, Quasniki unveiled a second campaign slogan: "How Much Worse Could It Get?"
Quasniki appeared on CNN's OutFront on December 7, 2011 to discuss his campaign with Erin Burnett. "You're a Republican," an incredulous Burnett answered before Quasniki fired back "Well, I'm – you know what, I'm an American. Right now I'm only running as Republican because they're a bunch of clowns, but you never know, I'm an American. I'm for the people."
Quasniki was interviewed about his campaign by GeekChicDaily on December 8, 2011.
On January 11, 2012, Marvin E. Quasniki became a blogger for the Huffington Post.
- Marvin E. Quasniki Facebook page
- @MarvinEQuasniki on Twitter
- The Nerdist Channel on YouTube
- Marvin E. Quasniki's Huffington Post Blog
- Marvin E. Quasniki Merchandise on CafePress
- Geek Chic Daily Interview: 10 Questions with Marvin E. Quasniki
- Las Vegas Sun: Q+A with Marvin E. Quasniki
- Campaign announcement press release